Thursday, July 2, 2009

MMSC8


Hi. This is my card for the MidnessMadness Sketch Challenge. The stamp is "Bed Time Stories" By Sugar Nellie stamps. I coloured it with pencils and Gamsol. Also I have combined it with the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. This weeks theme was stitching or faux stitching on the card...Loz

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

ohhhh I like that blue ribbon. Your card is just fabulous..there are a lot of patterns going on and it all fits to gether so nicely. I love how you worked your up and dow ribbon with the side tuck ribbin. Very cool and cute image. Thank you so much for playing and hope to see you next week too :) Happy 4th of July

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet image and great colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card love that cute image and the fabby papers.
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Oh what a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Valerie said...

Great card! Love the designer paper and the image is just precious!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is such a darling card. :) Its so fun to see what you'll come up with each week! Michelle

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

The faux stitching around the oval adds such a nice touch with the blue ribbons! thanks for playing this week, see you at the next one, best~Jeni

Carolyn said...

I love all the colors and details on your card. Great take on this tough sketch.

Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Sue McMahon said...

Such a sweet image you used! Thanks for playing with us and can't wait to see what you make next week!

Sue
MMDT Member
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/