Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mojo-Monday#93


Hi. This is my card for Mojo-Monday this week. I am very late with everything this week as I have had tree loppers in to remove a tree from my roof and then numerous tradesmen to repair leaks. I have also had to pack up all my craft as the games room I work in is structually unsound. Have to wait 1 month for the builder to assess. Now the roof is repaired I can start trying to sort out my craft stuff and return to normal for at least a month. The stamp is from "I Brake for Stamps" and I coloured it witth pencils and gamsol..Loz

1 comment:

  1. Such a Beautiful card.. Love the flower image..the colors are wonderful..Very lovely..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: topleft to