Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas card Production Line


Hi. Have not been around much this week as I have been busy with work.. Today I started on my christmas cards for overseas.. I did have over 40 cards made but I donated them to a charity for their stall.. Managed to finish 14 cards and now just have another 27 for family and friends to go. Received my Ottlight yesterday and made a light box to take photos.. Still practicing but the pictures are soooo much better.. Now off to Make my MMSC card.. Loz

3 comments:

  1. Yep your picture is wonderful and so are your cards... simply amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More amazing cards. What beautiful reindeers you have used. I did the same thing with my Christmas cards and think I have about 20 more to create. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE THESE!I suppose the deer are die cuts on the spellbinders? Just gorgeous and so CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: topleft to