Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cute Card Thursday #62

Hi. This is my card for Cute Card Thursday. This weeks theme was to use "Bling" on the card. The Mickey@Minnie diecut is from the Cricut Cartridge Disney@Friends I have used adhesive hearts and stickles glitter glue on the image. Loz

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness is this ever CUTE! I have that cartridge, so I think I'm going to have to CASE you :) Love the stickles! Fantastic job!

Deb said...

Very cute card, love the bling! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

theneon said...

Oh are you having fun with your cricut -- makes me want one so bad. love the bling -- a very special card.

Unknown said...

WOW, Minnie & Mickey look fab and blingy. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT blog.
Caz
x

Unknown said...

wow!! What a greatcard!! love all the bling!!