Wednesday, December 16, 2015

60th Birthday Survival Kit

Hello. A friend of mine is turning 60 next month so I have  made her a small survival kit to help her with getting older..Loz

Survival kit supplies..

Shot glass-it's your birthday, call the shots..
Candle-Blow it out to make a wish..
Champagne and glass-To start the party..
Fake Money- I could not afford the real thing..
Soap-To wash away the years..
Smiley Face-To keep you smiling..
Marbles-to replace the ones you have lost..
Paper Clip-To hold things together..
Pen-To write down things before you forget..
Eraser. To remove things you want to forget from last night..
Jigsaw pieces-Don't go to pieces just because you are older..

ANTI-AGEING PILLS- One per day, in emergency take all at once..




10 comments:

  1. Such a great idea, so much fun Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous idea Loz, first time I have come across this.. will keep it in mind..
    Thanks for sharing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect gift and love the idea with a survival kit! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic and sure to be a hit with the recipient. Definitely "borrowing" this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Loz! This is BRILLIANT! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun fun card, I think I might have to "case" this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great gift and I love the miniature champagne and glasses. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas….off to check out what else you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant gift! How creative! I know a few who would love such a gift.
    Sorry I haven't been visiting as much as I'd like to in December, there are things going on all the time, different events, concerts, parties, birthdays and all the last minute shopping and card making. Not in a stressful way, but it limits my computer time. But I'm still here and will check back in my spare moments of this hectic month.

    ReplyDelete