Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MMSC#80




Hi. This is my card for this week's Midnight Madness Challenge. (Very late again). First Thanks to the DT for my remarkables award for last week's card..This week I have gone simple with another christmas card.. The image is from a $2 shop set and the sentiment is from Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas..I used flower soft for the snow..Loz I have entered this in the following challenges. I have to thank the very Lovely Patti's blog where I source most of my challenges from as I am hopeless finding them..LOL..Loz
Craftycardmakers-Dry embossing
Anything Goes-Embossing
Sassystudios-Anything Goes
Ellephantastic-Christmas

8 comments:

  1. You can use my blog as a challenge source anytime GF! This card is just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card, love those musical notes. Thanks so much for joining us at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Loz - your Christmad card is gorgeous! I love the music as a sentiment - perfect! Those tree brads are gorgeous - I am loving this! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty! Love the red and white! thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Loz!
    This is such a pretty christmascard! Lvoe the red and white colorcombo and the image is so pretty!

    Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge. We really appriciate your support and hope to see you again next week.

    Mvh
    Gunn
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: topleft to