Hello. I made this stitching card using a new die from Anns Paper Art (AND004). I added a 3d image to the centre and the sentiment and die are from Whimsy stamps..Loz.. I am entering this in MIM#151
Loz such a perfectly executed card..love the 3 d, the stitching, the flowers, the easel!! and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Foam roses tutorial
Gorgeous card, Loz. Your embroidery on paper is fabulous--it's a work of art. Wish I could do something like that, but it looks time consuming...LOL. Worth it though. Cute image at the centre. Love the round shape. Hugs, Norma
Hi Loz, Beautiful piece. I absolutely love the delicate stitching and your coloring as always is superb. :) Chris / CS Designs PS. I noticed your lovely creation on Make it Monday
11 comments:
Was für eine wunderschöne Karte, mit einer herrlichen Stickerei.
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla
Beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx
Loz such a perfectly executed card..love the 3 d, the stitching, the flowers, the easel!! and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Foam roses tutorial
Gorgeous card, Loz. Your embroidery on paper is fabulous--it's a work of art. Wish I could do something like that, but it looks time consuming...LOL. Worth it though. Cute image at the centre. Love the round shape.
Hugs,
Norma
This is so lovely, the shape makes for an amazing easel. Saw your card on Make It Monday!
Perfect! Love your stitching. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Make It Monday.
Hugs,
Sandy
What a pretty card. I love the stitching. I saw it on Make it Monday.
A very pretty card. You are the Queen of stitching.
Hi Loz, Beautiful piece. I absolutely love the delicate stitching and your coloring as always is superb.
:) Chris / CS Designs
PS. I noticed your lovely creation on Make it Monday
Beary cute card, love the stitching, saw it on MIM!
Darling little round card.
Post a Comment